We support poor household families to free themselves from the cycle of poverty through animal farming regardless of their religious backgrounds. The project’s target is to serve 700 families with pigs, Each donated animal helps a poor family from hunger and poverty if the animal is properly raised.
Uganda ranks one of the poorest countries of the world characterized with high rate of HIV/AIDS, unemployment, corruption and illiteracy and whose related effects are numerous until today. There is no clear arrangement by the government to rehabilitate poor communities, however much the governments try to rehabilitate rural communities through the National Agricultural programs; the need is still big to handle alone. You can’t imagine that an average Ugandan depends on $1 a day which is equivalent to UG Shs. 3500! Its upon this that We established to work hand-in-hand with all stakeholders, Charity Organizations and donor communities to create income generating projects for the poor families.
We extend to you our request to buy an animal to a poor family and with your gift; you will have built hope to poverty stricken Ugandan communities to have hope for economic sustainability in the future. This will help as indicated below:
- Do Business Plans for Piggery Business for our members
- Donate piglet to members to start piggery business
- Go to your farm locations and help them get started with Pig farms, this includes helping you setup good animals houses.
- Provide training to those people who would like enter into Piggery Production
- Provide consultancy Services about Piggery and any other farming ventures
- Provide farmers with good quality piglets of all breeds.
- Help you Manage your Pig Farms