Here at Mityana Full Gospel Church have a vision to raise a generation of God fearing young people whose entire lives on earth fulfill God’s purpose for mankind. We diligently teaches, molds and sensitizes the youths to be vigilant and very keen amidst the perverse and permissive societies surrounding them. In the pursuit of this vision, the mission employs several approaches to reach out to the body, soul and spirit of the young people from different backgrounds and cultural settings.
The goal of the Youth ministry is to inspire youth into Godliness and the work of the ministry. As a ministry we believe and encourage the youth to get involved in Christian service.
- To develop a lifestyle of worship by teaching and training the youth of the church and in the entire community in the word so they can discover the power of the Holy Spirit and the love of God.
- To provide ministry to the youths through small group centered ministry that includes bible study, prayer, counseling, outreaches for purposes of strengthening fellowship.
- To develop disciples by providing means through which the youths will be nurtured and modeled to grow in becoming Christ-like.
- To prepare youths to effectively participate in ministry by providing diverse opportunities by which they can utilize their God given talents and gifts.
- To prepare youths with a passion for evangelism by training them in the love of God to share the good news for purposes of growth and multiplication.
- Teaching of life skills, leadership tips, team building, Biblical reading and discussions, soul winning, praise, worship and prayer,. All is done to purposely empower youth holistically. through Praise rallies, Music Galas, Services and Meetings, Bible Quiz, Bible study, Youth fellowships/Youth extravaganza; music and sharing the word and prayers and showcasing of different talents of youth, and Youth Outreaches.